"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will
soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and
not be faint."


Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Gentle Reminder

Today has been a day of new beginnings. My first nephew was born and with his entrance into the world the promise of new life echoes within my heart and soul.  This day, and every day, my friends I pray that God reveals to you the joy and peace (and all fruit of the Spirit) as you trust in His love for you.  You have been fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14) in order for His Kingdom to grow. You, my friends, are nothing short of extraordinary, but you must always remember that you are dearly loved by Abba, himself.
 
Grace and Peace
 
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” ~Psalm 139:14

“In loving me, you made me lovable.” ~St. Augustine

“Abba, I belong to you.”~ The Furious Longing of God by Brennan Manning

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” ~Proverbs 3:5-6

“Beautiful Things” by Gungor


One Thing Remains by Jesus Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment